Balustrades, Tubular stainless and glass structures.
Decorative round tube and square box section can be used for balustrade, balconies, handrails, stairs, gates, and pool rails.
We are happy to discuss the options and work with you from the start right through to the end result.
There are several different styles of stainless steel balustrade and different grades of material and finishes suit your project:
304 grade is used inside properties.
316 grade is used outdoors.
There are two main finish options: Brushed (satin) or mirror polished.
Bespoke Stainless Cornwall offer a variety of balustrade styles with the option of using clear, opaque or coloured glass:
• Frameless system structural glass offers a contemporary look with no vertical posts and in some cases, no handrails at all.
• Fully welded glazed system using laser cut clamps, base plates and base plate covers. This system is fantastic as it minimises water ingress and is easily maintained.
• Kit form glazed system. This uses very well produced pre-made components such as bends and clamps, elbows and base plates, which are welded together and polished.
• Balustrade system with vertical stainless infill panels. In this instance no glass is used. There is a handrail on top with a mid and lower rail, in-filled using vertical bars. This is then fully welded and polished. Perfect for those who prefer to have no glass.
• Juliette balconies. Open your doors and let the outside in, maximizing the view with a simple wall-fixed piece of glass or balustrade. For larger Juliette balconies a frame can be added for additional strength.
All of the above can be powder coated after fabrication to suit your property style. Powder coating stainless is a longer lasting option, it eliminates corrosion, compared with the mild steel equivalent.
We also fabricate handrails, stair rails and gates.
With our experience and the finish we achieve, a property can be transformed using stainless steel.
CALL US NOW
Tel: 01872 562840
Mob: 07787 960 353